Below please find links to resources to assist you and your organizations as we all respond to rapidly changing needs and circumstances during this time. This is not a comprehensive list, however many of the resource pages below include a robust array of resources, tools, and information that may be of use to your organizations.
CITY OF PHILADELPHIA RESOURCES
- City of Philadelphia Resource Page – This page compiles updates, information, and guidance related to the COVID-19 coronavirus in Philadelphia. Residents, business owners, event producers, and health care providers can use it to stay up to date on the evolving public health situation.
- Meal Distribution Sites (Free Meals for Youth) – Information on food distribution locations, dates and times.
RESOURCES FOR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
OST/YOUTH FOCUSED RESOURCES
- PCCY’s COVID-19 Toolkit to Help Kids During the Coronavirus Shutdown (Resources for Providers and Parents)
- Pennsylvania Statewide Afterschool Youth Development Network: COVID-19 Resources for OST Programs and Families
- Tools and Resources from Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia and the Greater Philadelphia region’s nonprofit community (a Google Sheet)
- Comcast Increases Access to and Speeds of Internet Essentials to Support Americans Through Coronavirus Pandemic