Below please find links to resources to assist you and your organizations as we all respond to rapidly changing needs and circumstances during this time. This is not a comprehensive list, however many of the resource pages below include a robust array of resources, tools, and information that may be of use to your organizations.
CITY OF PHILADELPHIA RESOURCES
- City of Philadelphia Resource Page – This page compiles updates, information, and guidance related to the COVID-19 coronavirus in Philadelphia. Residents, business owners, event producers, and health care providers can use it to stay up to date on the evolving public health situation.
- Meal Distribution Sites (Free Meals for Youth) – Information on food distribution locations, dates and times.
RESOURCES FOR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
OST/YOUTH FOCUSED RESOURCES
- After School and Summer Program Locator (updated listings indicate whether programs being offered in-person or remotely)
- PCCY’s COVID-19 Toolkit to Help Kids During the Coronavirus Shutdown (Resources for Providers and Parents)
- Pennsylvania Statewide Afterschool Youth Development Network: COVID-19 Resources for OST Programs and Families
- Philly HopeLine: Philly HopeLine is a free helpline sponsored by Uplift Center for Grieving Children and the School District of Philadelphia. It is staffed by Masters’s level clinicians from Uplift, and is open to all School District of Philadelphia students & families. Service is available in both English and Spanish.
- Tools and Resources from Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia and the Greater Philadelphia region’s nonprofit community (a Google Sheet)
- Comcast Increases Access to and Speeds of Internet Essentials to Support Americans Through Coronavirus Pandemic